95th Annual North Beach Bazaar
Saturday & Sunday October 11 & 12, 2014 11 am - 7 pm
660 Filbert Street (@Powell),
across from Washington Square Park in North Beach
Come join the fun at the annual North Beach Bazaar!
Combine Italian heritage with some carnival-style fun and you’ll get fantastic food, lots of games, and great entertainment for the whole family. This wonderful community tradition is hosted by Saints Peter and Paul School and Parish. Open to the public!
The Bazaar's events include:
- Food and Drinks: Pizza (A16), full BBQ, and Chinese kitchen (downstairs). Italian cocktails, beer, and wine. Italian ice, Italian sodas, and even cotton candy!
- Sports Zone: Bouncy slide, salami toss, bocce, batting cage and radar pitching, football toss, and more.
- Kiddie Activities (downstairs): Face painting, Halloween crafts, trick or treat bags, pumpkin decorating, games like mini-pumpkin bowling with lots of prizes for little ones.
- Kids Lounge (downstairs): Halloween-theme cupcake and cookie decorating (Williams-Sonoma), bingo, rainbow loom, toy and candy store. Win a cupcake decorating party for your classroom from Kara’s Cupcakes!
- Adult Escape (downstairs): Sports bar, wine raffle, gift certificate auction, cake booth, T-shirt sales, and more.
Enjoy a very special Cioppino dinner prepared by chefs from A16 restaurant! Join us October 12, seating at 5-6pm. Space is limited. Purchase your tickets online while they last at: http://northbeachbazaar.com/sunday-dinner/
Saints Peter and Paul has hosted the Bazaar in North Beach since 1919. It is staffed entirely by volunteers. All proceeds benefit the educational and scholarship goals of The Saints Peter and Paul Salesian School (Grades Pre-K – 8).
Head out to beautiful North Beach during Fleet Week and enjoy the Bazaar, the Italian Heritage Parade, and the Blue Angels!
Reserve your parking spot in advance for this year's North Beach festivities!